Download our FREE guide, "Fueling Facebook and Twitter Conversations with Custom News" today! (Originally presented Fall 2010)
Social media marketing is now a mainstream practice, and it’s time to get competitive. To rise above the social clutter, your company has to share interesting social content that will draw new fans, while keeping it relevant to your business goals so you can convert followers. More than one-third of consumers talk about brands on social networks, and you’ve got to put your brand in the social conversation to influence users looking for purchase recommendations. What content can you share that meets consumer demand and generates product demand?
Download a free copy of Brafton’s guide on Fueling Facebook and Twitter Conversations with Custom News, originally presented in the fall of 2010. In this guide, you’ll learn:
- Why becoming part of social chatter can boost your bottom line
- How industry news content sparks online conversations with social audiences across demographic
- Where engagement happens around shared content and how you can monitor your social influence
- How Brafton clients use branded news content to drive social traffic
- Simple strategies for driving social traffic through a conversion funnel
Brafton offered these insights to marketing insiders at some of the biggest 2010 tradeshows in the industry. Now, you can download the guide for free – and don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about custom news and content strategies to power your social marketing.