When you’re planning your first video content shoot, you probably have a lot of concerns:
- Will it turn out like you envisioned?
- How will you remember your lines?
- Will the tone come across as you’d planned it?
One thing you probably don’t want to worry about is whether your outfit is going to look good on film. Here are some dos and don’ts from our video team about how you can prepare to look your best and get the most out of your marketing videos.
For more tips about how to create effective marketing videos, check out these related resources:
- What kind of video do you need? A guide to goal-focused video marketing
- 7 Common video marketing mistakes & how to avoid them
- When videos sound like success: 5 tips to find the right voice-over talent