Mark your calendar, content marketers. Brafton’s third annual 12 Days of Content returns on Thursday, Dec. 10, providing expert advice on the biggest content marketing trends for the New Year.
Each year, our 12-day video series focuses on helping marketers set competitive strategies through diverse content. Last year, we broke down the best ways to use and measure content for specific marketing goals, and in our first installment, an explanation of different content formats.
We’re hearing lots of questions about planning budgets against the ever-evolving trends in content. The Brafton team will share exclusive insights into 12 content opportunities worth your investment in 2016, with bite-sized tips and real-life successes.
This year’s series features representatives from Brafton’s various creative departments, across our Boston and Chicago teams, including:
- Rohn Dungee, Illustrator
- Katherine Griwert, Marketing Director
- Matt Ellsworth, Content Editor
- Tom Foutsitzis, Content Strategist
- Meredith Farley, Vice President of Product
- Andy Walters, Senior Strategist
- Natalie Grogan, Director of Consultancy
- Steven Pritchard, Content Strategist
- Evelin Garza Luna, Lead Animator
- Colleen Saville, Senior Strategist
- David Behuniak, Lead Strategist
- Jessica Greiff, Editorial Production Coordinator
How to get involved
We’re guaranteeing a fun 12 Days of Content this year, and we’d love for you to participate! Take a look at some behind the scenes moments, and to join in on the fun, follow along with Brafton: