Help us reach our goal of donating an additional $5,000 to charity this year.
We feel warm and fuzzy when clients like you recommend us to other people. Seriously. It’s a sign that we’re doing something right and affirmation that our work is making a difference for your brand. It’s also just really, really generous and kind.
And we want to pay that generosity and kindness forward.
That’s why, for every client referral that meets with our sales team, we’ll donate $200 to a charity of your choosing. If that meeting leads to a partnership, we’ll donate an additional $300.
There are only 3 rules:
- Referrals can’t be someone we’re already in contact with about a partnership.
- They have to be genuine prospects with a real interest in what we offer.
- Charity selections need to be listed on Give.org.
Know someone who can use our help? Introduce us!
Provide your email address and we’ll take it from there!
Why We Do This
- Because we’re a community of people who genuinely like helping other people; we all just happen to work at Brafton.
- Because we understand that charity is one of the most immediate ways we can positively influence others’ lives.
- Because we should.
How Else We’re Helping Our Communities
- Holiday gift drives: Every winter, our Chicago office buys and delivers gifts to fulfill the wishlist of a child in need.
- Pro-bono work for Family Reach: We provide tens of thousands of dollars worth of pro-bono services to Family Reach — a nonprofit that acts as a financial lifeline for families fighting cancer — every year.
- Pro-bono work for 826 Boston: We’ve also done thousands of dollars worth of pro-bono work for 826 Boston, a youth organization that supports writing and literacy among children.
Just reach out to your account manager!