The Place for
Linkedin is home to 620 million professionals. A sizable chunk of them can make purchasing decisions, and many more can in some way influence those decisions. It is the most targeted network for B2B organizations.
Our social media consultants are well-versed in LinkedIn content marketing strategy. They know how to use the professional networking site to augment an existing digital marketing strategy, help generate leads and nurture them deeper into the sales funnel – from connection to contract.
Social Media Management
Our dedicated social media strategists can help you build your business’s Linkedin page from scratch. Alternatively, we can optimize your brand’s existing LinkedIn network in the following ways:
- Refining your target market.
- Developing LinkedIn marketing campaigns.
- Copywriting your business page’s network profile.
- Making strategic connections.
- Engaging with other brands and users on LinkedIn.
- Spearheading LinkedIn content campaigns.
- Creating posting schedules.
- Monitoring your page and audience growth.
- Reporting on your performance.
- Managing LinkedIn messages.
- Much more.
Social Media Posts
The only way to keep your professional connections engaged is by regularly posting interesting content. That’s why Brafton’s social media consultants work directly with our content strategists and creatives to help distribute and promote your original blog posts and thought-leadership articles. Other types of custom posts we create include:
- Informative and highly useful text-only posts (1,300 characters or fewer).
- Long-form content through LinkedIn’s article-publishing platform.
- Third-party content that is of value to your connections.
- Original photos, graphics and other visual content.
- Original video content.
- Company updates and milestones.
- Links to your latest research and other original content.
- Much more.
More than half of all video marketers use LinkedIn for distribution, and of those, 84% say they’ve been highly successful. Social engagement videos are great for building brand awareness among your connections, especially when that video content is short, well-scripted, captioned, interesting and worth re-sharing. Our social strategists collaborate directly with our creative teams to produce 30- to 45-second social videos that:
- Grab users’ attention as they scroll through their feeds.
- Build brand credibility.
- Demonstrate your expertise.
- Encourage likes and shares.
In professional circles, reputation is everything. Social listening is the process of finding out what people are saying about your brand, or its competitors, on social media platforms. Brafton’s social media strategists pay close attention to multiple social channels, including LinkedIn, to identify and flag all brand mentions. Some of the tasks involved in social listening include:
- Pulling data about likes, comments, re-shares and posts that tag and/or reference your brand.
- Responding to feedback as needed.
- Flagging misinformation about your brand and its products or services.
- Answering questions that connections may have asked about your brand.
- Bringing negative mentions to your brand’s attention and helping to resolve the problem.
There are 3 phases to every LinkedIn marketing campaign: Plan, build and report. Our social strategists start the planning phase by assessing the state of your current LinkedIn campaigns through benchmark reporting. Next, they build your audience and launch content campaigns. Finally, they report on the performance of those campaigns and provide data-driven recommendations for future tactics and strategic revisions. Some of the key metrics they’ll look at in their customer reports include but aren’t limited to:
- Engagements (likes, shares, comments).
- Branded hashtags.
- Important industry buzzwords.
- Relevant conversations about the state of your industry.
Social Media Ad Management
LinkedIn, like most other social channels, offers paid ad campaigns that help businesses expand their reach to new audiences. Our digital marketing agency can take the reins on these paid campaigns to help boost brand awareness – especially for newer or recently optimized business pages – and ultimately boost engagement. We can do all of the following:
- Create text ads.
- Produce video ads.
- Set up dynamic ads.
- Launch message ad campaigns.
- Manage sponsored content campaigns.
- Help you allocate your spend across different social media channels.
Social Media Contest Creation and Management
Social media is called social media for a reason: You’re expected to be social, and that means finding new and interesting ways to engage your audience. Brafton’s social media strategists can ideate, strategize, launch, manage and measure social media contests, surveys and other user-generated campaigns for your brand.
It goes without saying that you’ll need well-researched, highly informative thought leadership content to engage professional users LinkedIn.
Especially in B2B markets, LinkedIn audiences are well-informed professionals who use the platform for in-depth insights. That’s part of the reason why long-form articles that come in at around 2,000 words perform much better on LinkedIn than shorter-form blog posts.
As a full-service digital marketing agency, we have in-house, industry-steeped writers, designers, videographers and editors who can create compelling copy that lives on your website and is distributed through the world’s largest professional network. All the content we create is tailored to your target audience, optimized to perform well on search and expertly crafted to turn leads into prospects, and prospects into paying customers.
Who We Help
Anyone who needs it.
Most of our clients are B2B and B2C businesses, but we can and have optimized personal LinkedIn profiles. This includes writing summaries, proofreading copy, creating custom images and more.
Business or personal, we go to great lengths to create professional-grade content that captures the essence of your brand. It won’t feel like outsourcing; it’ll feel like upgrading.