LinkedIn is home to 40 million B2B decision-makers and 61 million senior-level influencers, making it the perfect vessel for communicating with industry professionals in your space.
The problem is that too many businesses treat LinkedIn as just a podium for company updates, rather than a publishing platform. Perusing the LinkedIn feeds of top B2B brands, you’ll quickly find that your social content should be dynamic, diverse and shareable.
Download our eBook to learn:
- Why 91 percent of marketing executives rate LinkedIn as the best place to find high-quality content.
- Why 94 percent of B2B marketers say LinkedIn is their best distribution channel.
- How companies like Adobe, MailChimp and Deloitte approach their LinkedIn strategies.
- How to incorporate tangential content into your LinkedIn strategy.
- What industry leaders like Hays, HubSpot and Amazon Web Services are publishing.
Eighty percent of B2B leads originate from LinkedIn, so you can’t afford to get it wrong.