Google Local Business Cards appear at the top of search engine results pages, meaning marketers can put their businesses front and center by following proper optimization tactics. This digital real estate is too precious to pass up, yet too many companies (especially smaller ones with regional focuses) are unsure how to get their Local SEO off the ground.
We’ve outlined the Local SEO information you need to know, as well as the ins and outs of all the SERP features becoming more common.
Download the guide to learn:
- What Local Business Cards are and how to use them.
- How to utilize Google Posts in your marketing.
- How to optimize your Google My Business account for best results.
- What ranking factors matter specifically to Local SEO.
- How small businesses are surpassing competitors through Local SEO.
- How to encourage online customer reviews (and how to leverage them).
A high-quality business listing is more important than we can explain on a landing page, so download the guide for more.