Gated content takes your best, most informative pieces and uses them to capture qualified leads. The people who download them are expressing a high level of interest in your product, meaning they’re the ones you want to continue marketing to. By asking for contact information in exchange for amazing insight, you end up with a great list of contacts for your email lists, which you can then segment into targeted categories as needed.
Download our white paper to learn:
- How gated content fits into a successful marketing strategy.
- How to determine whether or not you should gate your content.
- Where gated content falls in the sales funnel.
- What types of content to gate versus what types to publish on your blog or social media pages.
- How to provide access to your content: By setting up a separate page or sending an email with a link to download.
- Best practices for capturing leads, including what information to ask for.
Ignore the naysayers; Gated content works!