The modern search landscape requires a new approach.
- 70% of our product landing pages rank on page 1 of Google results.
- We’ve observed a 69.2% increase in total keywords ranking across our domain.
- Our site traffic has jumped 39% year over year.
- 43% of our new blog content ranks on page 1.
So what did we do right?
That’s what we walk through in this webinar hosted by Brafton’s AVP of Marketing Jeff Baker.
You know you need content, and you know you need to rank for keywords; but how do you do it? Why is content creation different than it was five years ago – even one year ago?
Well, it’s the science behind content creation that matters more than ever.
In this webinar, you’ll benefit from insights into:
- Why 90% of content on the internet fails.
- Why the difference between ranking on page 1 and page 2 is the difference between winning or losing – there’s rarely a middle ground.
- How to turn clicks into money.
- How to conduct sophisticated, data-led keyword research.
- How to set up content writers for success through detailed Search Performance Briefs.
Jeff Baker is the AVP of Marketing for Brafton, based out of California. He specializes in SEO research and testing. In his personal time, he is a woodworker and jogger. He also co-hosts Brafton’s content marketing podcast, Above the Fold.