Download our FREE guide, “Driving Search Visibility & Conversions with Targeted Content Marketing” today. (Published Fall 2011)
The latest search updates make clear that SEO is evolving: Marketers have to think beyond on-page optimization tactics if they want to be visible in organic search results. To earn a top spot in search results, you have to provide information deemed valuable to searchers – and that means investing in content marketing. On top of promoting search rankings, quality, targeted content puts your company’s best foot forward, providing site visitors with insights that will make them seriously consider doing business with your company: More than 60 percent of B2B buyers and general consumers say branded content influences their purchase decisions. But what type of website content can you create that meets search (and prospects’) standards?
Brafton’s free guide on Driving Search Visibility and Conversions with Targeted Content Marketing (from the fall of 2011) is now available for download. In this guide, you’ll learn:
- Why content marketing is essential to SEO
- How targeted content is proven to impact Americans’ purchase decisions
- The type of content that meets Google’s search quality standards
- What types of content can be used to engage niche audiences across demographics
- How targeted content overcomes common SEO challenges
- Simple strategies Brafton’s clients use to convert search visitors who land on their content
These insights were shared with insiders at some of the biggest 2011 marketing tradeshows. Download the guide for free – and don’t hesitate to contact us for more information about SEO-friendly content marketing to convert your search visitors.