During this challenging time, there’s no shortage of uncertainty. One thing’s for sure, though – we’re all facing a new reality in both our personal and professional lives. We’ve been tasked with new precautions, new ways to work, new ways to connect and communicate.
We’re all trying to cope, keep our loved ones healthy and safe and our businesses afloat.
From a marketing perspective, we feel your pain. You’ve probably got plenty of questions – and not enough answers.
- How can I communicate with my customers and prospects in an empathetic, informative and impactful way?
- What type of content should I create that will be most helpful to my audience during this time?
- How do I best support my employees and customers during this time?
- What should my messaging and content be in this time?
- How can I market without being tone-deaf?
- How should I change my content marketing/social media/email marketing/SEO strategy during this time?
Here at Brafton, our two key priorities are maintaining the health and safety of our staff, and effectively supporting you and your business’ marketing efforts.
Here’s what we are doing at a company-wide level to achieve these goals:
Health and safety first
As of Monday, March 16th, all of our employees have switched to a 100% work-from-home model. We’re incredibly lucky to have access to highly developed technology that will allow us to maintain our typical service levels.
What this means for you: We’ll be able to continue to share helpful marketing content with you on a daily basis.
Our commitment to supporting you
We plan to help you wade through these uncertain waters with the best marketing guidance our marketing experts can offer.
We’re committed to using all of our resources to help your business in any way that we can.
Some important topics to look out for in the coming days and weeks:
- How to work from home (a guide for beginner and seasoned remote workers alike)
- Survey: Are you changing your approach to content marketing as a response to COVID-19, and if so, how?
- Content marketing ideas for your business during the coronavirus quarantine
- How to use content marketing during COVID-19
- How content will connect us in our new remote-first reality
- Social media in the time of COVID-19
- … and more.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get this information sent straight to your inbox.
This may be a complex time for you, but we are here and ready to help. Remember: We’re all in this together.
Please lean on us. Send us your questions (in fact, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org), we’re happy to help.