Nearly half of all marketers in the financial services industry say their content marketing is conducted on an “ad hoc” basis. So who’s the other half operating sophisticated content programs, and how are they winning at financial content marketing?
Download our eBook to learn:
- Why financial content marketing comes with steeper responsibilities relative to other industries.
- What banks, credit unions, investors, brokerages, advisors and alternative lenders need to do to own their marketing in 2018.
- What JPMorgan Chase & Co get right about data visualization.
- How you can replicate Morgan Stanley’s approach to tangential content.
- How to earn topical authority on financial services ideas like NerdWallet.
- Why you can’t go wrong by including calculators on your site, just like SoFi.
- How Kabbage drives conversions through bottom-of-funnel case studies and testimonials.
What lessons can your brand learn from high-performance financial content marketing?