A well-designed marketing asset draws readers in, holds their attention and supports the informational and commercial goals of your white paper. Visualise your content marketing in new dimensions with design-centric writing and research.
Quality White Paper Design Drives ROI
Expert insights, data-driven research, thought leadership and in-depth analysis lay the foundation for any good white paper – but they don’t help with readability.
White papers are inherently dense documents, and it’s easy for readers to feel overwhelmed by the sheer number of statistics and data points.
Effective design can be a powerful tool for white paper content, helping your audience absorb major talking points and understand your underlying message with absolute clarity. Poor design, however, will leave your readers lost and confused amidst the avalanche of text and statistics.
In short: Good white paper design makes your content more digestible, shareable and persuasive. Even a technical white paper needs to follow proper design principles to reach its tech-savvy target audience.
Gating white paper content can help you increase conversion rates and guide qualified leads toward a purchasing decision:
- 75% of executives and directors are willing to share contact information in exchange for a free white paper.
- 71% have read white papers in the past 12 months as they consider different vendors.
- 61% share white papers with their colleagues.
Your Business, Your Branding
Subsequent documents that add to your marketing campaign may follow a similar white paper template, so all of your branding and formatting preferences are consistent across every asset. Designing white papers to complement other branded collateral, like eBooks, case studies and blog posts, is also an option for maximum cohesion across multiple formats.
Before publication on your website or distribution through email and social media channels, your Brafton strategist and designer will use a proprietary lead-gen platform to create an opt-in form fill on your conversion landing page. This technology optimises your gated white paper landing page to increase conversions and downloads.
Your white paper, then, becomes not just a marketing tool but a verified business asset to your bottom line, driving success, engagement, quality leads and core revenue.
Guiding You Through the Entire White Paper Process
Working with a full-service content marketing company means you don’t have to worry about any aspect of white paper production – we take care of everything for you.
- Before we write a white paper, our staff heavily researches the subject matter, referencing reputable resources, citing relevant data points and consulting your internal SMEs, if necessary.
- Brafton copywriters begin the writing process in earnest, crafting an engaging and compelling document backed by data-driven research and expert opinions.
- After the copy has been approved, our designers structure and format the text so readers can easily find the most pertinent takeaways and discussion points.
- SEO specialists add interactive social media sharing elements like click-to-tweet buttons to white paper pages.
- Our social media consultants promote your finished white paper on your leading social media channels.
- SEO consultants help you identify other promotion opportunities, such as linking to the white paper in email newsletters.
- Marketing analysts review white paper performance, reporting on the number of downloads, conversions and other valuable metrics.
That’s the benefit of an end-to-end content marketing agency: We take every step to ensure each piece of content we produce supports your marketing strategy and your business goals.
Have a question about the white paper design process? Learn more about Brafton graphic design services, including client examples.