Why Business SEO Services?
SEO is a fundamental part of digital marketing today, underpinning everything we do here at Brafton.
Driving organic traffic to your site fuels inbound sales opportunities, but potential customers need to be able to find your pages first. That means finetuning your website to meet search engine ranking criteria, provide a better user experience and help search engines crawl your pages.
Having a comprehensive SEO strategy keeps your business ahead of the game, accounting for new updates and developments that affect your online presence. With Brafton business SEO services, your site will be in the best position to compete for high-intent queries and draw in valuable organic traffic.
SEO for Small Businesses
Affordable SEO services can be a major boon for small businesses, especially those with tight marketing budgets. Full-service SEO service providers support small businesses in any way needed, helping them establish a strong online presence, bring more visitors to their pages and increase their qualified leads.
Service providers that support small businesses have a variety of SEO packages to fit every budget. And their specialized expertise in all aspects of digital marketing and SEO – from content marketing to social engagement to site performance optimization – gives SMBs the support they need to go head to head with the competition.
There are a lot of back-end issues that inform your website’s online presence and search ranking. Some of these factors relate to user experience, and would be readily apparent to any visitor. Others, however, impact a search engine’s ability to crawl your site – and those issues may not be as visible to the untrained eye.
Brafton SEO experts run comprehensive site audits to check for these issues and help optimize your website to realize its full online potential. Some of the most important SEO technical factors our SEO specialists look for include:
- Site speed.
- Responsive design.
- Site architecture.
If there is a technical SEO problem that is affecting your search ranking, our SEO experts will find it.
Making experiential updates to your site have the added benefit of improving user engagement and keeping visitors on the page. Conducting an SEO audit on a regular basis will boost both your site performance and your search ranking.
On-page SEO elements are closely aligned with content production and include a wide variety of factors that affect your search ranking. Each one of these on-site SEO factors needs to be accounted for on every landing page to maximize your brand’s online visibility and deliver qualified visitors to your site.
Significant on-page SEO factors include:
- Meta description.
- Title tags.
- Page layout.
- Alt image text.
- Internal links.
- Images, videos, embedded media and other on-page elements.
Brafton’s on-page optimization services ensure your website can be found by search engines. Our expert SEO team takes every opportunity to prime your brand site to rank higher in search results and bring relevant users to your pages.
Because off-page SEO deals with external factors, some businesses may think it’s entirely out of their control. Not so. Brafton’s business SEO services help improve your brand’s reputation and authority across the digital landscape.
We look at:
- Domain authority.
- Guest blogging opportunities.
- Brand promotion over social media.
Plus, other important off-page SEO factors that impact your online presence. Boosting your off-site SEO not only drives more traffic to your pages from outside sources, but it adds that much-needed social proof to show potential customers yours is a brand to be trusted.
- Brafton provides guidance and recommendations on how to fix any errors that are found and further optimize your site’s performance.
- Our SEO specialists prioritize key criteria during the audit, reporting on each one in detail.
- We also review a selection of your competitors to see how your brand stacks up against other market players. Platinum audits let you select up to five competitors for analysis.
- Platinum-level audits cover the most ground, leaving no stone unturned and comprehensively checking technical SEO performance.
- Our SEO consultants wrap up the SEO audit by conducting an in-person review with your staff to go over our findings.
- At the end of our audit SEO experts produce a unique, branded report that is tailored to the errors occurring on your website.
Once completed, the SEO audit should bring to light any lingering problem that’s preventing your website from ranking higher in search results and directing more organic traffic to your landing pages.
As a full-service digital marketing agency, Brafton provides a wide range of business SEO services beyond our core concentrations. We can support any SEO strategy and deliver better results to our customers.
Businesses that rely on local customers to drive sales and revenue (retailers with brick-and-mortar shops, for instance) can benefit immensely from a robust local SEO strategy.
In addition to the technical, on-page and off-page SEO elements discussed above, local SEO services take a look at factors impacting your site’s visibility with geo-location search queries:
- Claiming and setting up local listings.
- Updating business listings with accurate business information.
- Optimizing content for local searches.
- Building out customer reviews and testimonials.
SEO Strategy Consultation
The SEO landscape is constantly shifting with new search engine algorithm updates that affect how websites are indexed and ranked. If your SEO campaign doesn’t account for the latest industry changes and accepted best practices, you’re putting yourself at a disadvantage from the outset.
Brafton SEO specialists stay on top of every new development, identifying which signals have the biggest impact on search visibility and site performance.
We can provide ongoing support and consultation to ensure your SEO strategy continues to drive high-intent organic traffic to your site, regardless of what changes come down the pike.
What are the Benefits of Working with an SEO Agency?
Businesses have a few different options for managing their SEO strategy, from working with a dedicated SEO agency to contracting freelancers to handle everything in house.
Working with an SEO agency – particularly a full-service digital marketing agency – is clearly superior to the alternatives, offering a number of compelling benefits:
- Specialized expertise in all areas of SEO. In-house teams and contract workers are unlikely to fully understand and manage technical, on-page and off-page SEO, among other demands.
- Quality of service. Freelancers may not always deliver the best results and in-house teams have other responsibilities that can get in the way of SEO projects. Dedicated SEO agencies work quickly, but effectively, providing a consistently high quality of service.
- Wide range of services. SEO agencies like Brafton conduct SEO audits, develop SEO strategies, implement necessary changes, map out content marketing strategies, produce SEO-enriched content and much more.
- Ongoing consultation. Although SEO agencies can deliver one-off projects, their full value comes into focus when providing ongoing support for all aspects of your SEO strategy. They continue to adhere to industry best practices, regardless of how the SEO market changes.
Creating a comprehensive SEO plan is the first step to driving high-intent visitors to your site, converting those prospects to qualified sales leads and eventually generating more revenue for your business.
Brafton’s business SEO services address whatever SEO needs you have, improving your website’s search ranking and visibility. We support your SEO strategy in any way we can to deliver the best results today and in the future.
Not in the US?
Check out our international business SEO services: